A Message from our Development Manager, Lucy Acosta
Dear GGF Community,
Thank you to everyone who has already reached out to sign up for our newly launched membership program, Progress Partners! I am a newer staff member to Guilford Green and this launch has been such an exciting opportunity for myself and the rest of my team to connect with our community.
In recent years, through continued request for resources and trainings from our partners and new supporters, GGF has recognized a need for formalized LGBTQ trainings and networking. More progressive times call for conversations that are instrumental to the fight for equality, and we are here to partake and listen!
Guilford Green Foundation & LGBTQ Center is proud to be the second oldest LGBTQ foundation in the nation. We will continue to be a hub for connecting and educating. That’s why this year we have launched Progress Partners. This is a one year commitment to equality and inclusivity in partnership with GGF, through training, promotion, and networking. I look forward to meeting all of you. Contact me today to join or just learn more!
– Lucy Acosta
To learn more about Progress Partner and other ways to support the mission of Guilford Green Foundation, contact our Development Manager, Lucy Acosta.
How do I join?
What is included in my membership?
- Recognition as a Progress Partner across all marketing platforms
- One annual LGBTQ diversity and inclusion training provided by GGF
- Progress Partner welcome gift with display decal, logo mug, and two tickets to Green Queen Bingo
- Two tickets to Progress Partner appreciation luncheon in June (pride month)
- Inclusion in our online resource guide
- Invitation to networking events with our corporate and community partners
- Exclusive invitations to GGF events
How will I be promoted?
- Your logo on our website
- Social media features and mentions
- E-newsletter spotlights
- Annual report recognition
- Included in LGBTQ-Friendly online resource guide