Guilford Green Foundation & LGBTQ Center Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Following guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Governor Roy Cooper, we are implementing proactive measures to protect our community, volunteers and staff.
Guilford Green Gala and Green Party is Postponed
The Gala and Green Party scheduled for March 21 is postponed in accordance with Governor Cooper’s recommendation to cancel/postpone all gatherings of 100+ people.
We are working with the venue and keynote speaker to select a new date. We will release further details about the new date as soon as possible. We anticipate further details to be available by Monday, March 16th.
If you have immediate questions, please contact Jennifer.Ruppe@ggfnc.org or call 336-790-8419.
LGBTQ Center Closure
In an abundance of caution and to encourage social distancing, the LGBTQ Center will be closed to visitors effective, March 13, 2020-April 3, 2020. All GGF sponsored programs and events are canceled/postponed during this time, including:
- programs and events that are currently scheduled at the LGBTQ Center
- programs and events scheduled for locations other than the LGBTQ Center
- programs and events that have attendance of less than 100 people
Continued Support and Resources
We are still providing support and resources to the LGBTQ community during this time. Staff will be working remotely to respond to community needs.
- If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911
- If you need help with LGBTQ-related resources or have questions about programs, please call us at 336-790-8419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are working on ways to engage our community using technology. If you have recommendations, please let us know.
Please allow additional response time as we adjust to a changing work environment.